Cindy Hancock and the Moonflower Story
“I’ll help you to feel your best, be your best and live your best life.”
My name is Cindy Hancock, and I’m here to help. I’ll support you; taking a holistic, individual approach tailored to you. Together, you and I will work to bring you a better life.
- Reiki Master – 2004
- Karuna Master – 2008
Life Coach & Counsellor
- Fusion Registered Life Coach (Accredited)
- Person-centred Counsellor (Level 5)
Trauma & PTSD
- Qualified in the Rewind technique for PTSD resolution.
- Running my own private practice since 2010
- Volunteering for the Milton Keynes Reiki Support Group
- 15 years volunteering for a Milton Keynes based Bereavement Service
- Counselling at MIND and counselling at a centre for adults with learning disabilities
- I have a current DBS check
- Delivering workshops on Mindfulness and Life Coaching.
I am passionate about continuing professional development. Recent courses include
- Harassment and Bullying in the Workplace,
- Online Counselling and
- End of Life Care.
Away from work
I enjoy gardening and allotmenting, reading, learning new skills, cooking and the seaside. I volunteer as Secretary to a local Scout group and am on the village magazine Committee.
Where you'll find me
Moonflower Wellbeing has been running for more than 10 years. I have my own premises in Roade, Northampton NN7 with free on road parking and accessible by 33, 33A and X6 buses.